Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton. The companies’ premium tobacco brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal and Black & Mild. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country’s top premium wine producers and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products. |
- Provides administrative support to department management and/or professional staff.
- Ability to direct functional-area projects with little or no supervision while maintaining moderately complex equipment or systems.
- Develops course of action and follow through procedures.
- Typically reviewed with supervisor prior to completion.
- Work is mostly routine with minimal complexity, problems are escalated to more senior level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Prior Sales Office experience preferred
- Strong communication/customer service skills needed
- Comfortable with fast paced environment
- Analytical skills a plus
- An onsite computer based skills assessment will be required
Altria - 13 months ago