Upgrade your career... TASC is seeking a Section Manager to join our team in defining the future. This position will be located in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position is in the Systems Engineering and Integration Division and encompasses the following specific duties and responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the development of new business within the Division
• Incrementally grow their installed base of programs
• Participate in hiring to meet department and contract growth objectives
• Support capture and proposal development for the Division and Business Unit
• Coordinate closely with the Capture and Business Development team
• Support the Division Director and other Section Managers in the achievement of Division and Business Unit goals
• Ensure section personnel understand the performance evaluation process
• Coordinate across Division, Business Unit, the Intelligence Group, and TASC to share resources and refer business leads.
• Work with limited direction on complex assignments; independently define your approach to tasks
• In addition to these duties, the person filling this position is expected to spend the majority of his or her time supporting a government customer.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Familiarity with the Intelligence Community.
• Four years experience in personnel management
• Ten years experience within the DoD environment
• Position requires a current TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance
TASC - 15 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...