If you have experience installing electronic door hardware and would like to expand your knowledge into our Security or Parking systems and software, join the Baker Group team. Baker Group is searching for an experienced Field Security or Parking Technician with excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills, and who will be able to support our commercial Card Access, CCTV and Parking Revenue Control customers.
The experienced candidate may be responsible for software programming during installation, and also servicing our existing customer base. The ideal candidate will also have proven Factory Training on Access Control, CCTV, Door Hardware, or Parking Revenue Control Systems.
This is a non-office position. Limited statewide travel to support our customers will be required. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
Baker Group offers a competitive wage and benefits, a positive work environment, and long-term training. EOE/AA. Drug screen and background check required.
- Proven experience on a major Access Control Line or CCTV I/P Enterprise Systems.
- Proven experience on Parking Revenue Control Systems or servicing Parking related systems.
- Ability to work closely with project managers, contractors, and end users to provide solutions and prompt service for our customer solutions.
- Experience in installing low voltage applications dedicated to Card Access, CCTV or Parking systems.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
Resumes may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Group is the Midwest's leading provider of critical building infrastructure systems. For over 50 years we have been the contractor of...