Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,000 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
Gannett Fleming Security Services Group is looking for an experienced Security Consultant to assume a pivotal role in developing and managing security growth strategies at national level. This position offers flexility relative to geographical location, as a result candidates may reside anywhere in the continental US, assuming a willingness to travel. Preferred locations include Atlanta - SE Region; Baltimore/ DC Metro Area; New York/New Jersey - NE Region; Southern CA or Pacific Northwest.
Markets may be in any one of the 17 Critical Infrastructure sectors or in other commercial and/or industrial. C onsulting services may include physical protection systems development, design, implementation and policy development, threat and vulnerability assessments, mitigation strategies, emergency response plans, and security planning guidelines, security investment prioritization, and/or security policy recommendations. The experienced consultant will have technical expertise in the area of security planning, strong project management experience, the ability to lead cross-functional teams, and the potential to support business development activities to include:
- Proposal development in response to RFI/RFQ/RFPs
- Develop and maintain relationships with consultants, clients and client prospects
- Effectively present and communicate Gannett Fleming service offerings to agencies, boards and authorities.
- Attend trade shows, industry conferences and meetings
- Provide assistance with conducting research and reporting findings
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor Degree in one or more of the following fields: electrical, communications, structural design; management science and engineering; security; public policy; or a related field
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in the security field
- Extensive experience working with physical security or safety issues
- CPP (Certified Protection Professional) and/or PSP (Physical Security Professional) credentials strongly preferred for the security role
- Track record of successful business development and the ability to plan strategically
- Established relationships with key stakeholders and solid understanding of varios sectors to include transit agencies, pharmaceutical and healthcare, facilities or education
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated strength in communicating complex concepts effectively and persuasively to individuals and in presentations with multi-disciplined groups.
- Ability to establish and cultivate effective client relationships
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Engineering firm Gannett Fleming has waded through water, waste, and sludge for nearly a century. Founded in 1915, the company focuses on...