Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,000 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
Gannett Fleming Security Services Group is looking for an experienced Security Consultant to assume a pivotal role in developing and managing security growth strategies at national level. This position offers flexility relative to geographical location, as a result candidates may reside anywhere in the continental US, assuming a willingness to travel. Preferred locations include Atlanta - SE Region; Baltimore/ DC Metro Area; New York/New Jersey - NE Region; Southern CA or Pacific Northwest.
Markets may be in any one of the 17 Critical Infrastructure sectors or in other commercial and/or industrial. C onsulting services may include physical protection systems development, design, implementation and policy development, threat and vulnerability assessments, mitigation strategies, emergency response plans, and security planning guidelines, security investment prioritization, and/or security policy recommendations. The experienced consultant will have technical expertise in the area of security planning, strong project management experience, the ability to lead cross-functional teams, and the potential to support business development activities to include:
- Proposal development in response to RFI/RFQ/RFPs
- Develop and maintain relationships with consultants, clients and client prospects
- Effectively present and communicate Gannett Fleming service offerings to agencies, boards and authorities.
- Attend trade shows, industry conferences and meetings
- Provide assistance with conducting research and reporting findings
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor Degree in one or more of the following fields: electrical, communications, structural design; management science and engineering; security; public policy; or a related field
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in the security field
- Extensive experience working with physical security or safety issues
- CPP (Certified Protection Professional) and/or PSP (Physical Security Professional) credentials strongly preferred for the security role
- Track record of successful business development and the ability to plan strategically
- Established relationships with key stakeholders and solid understanding of varios sectors to include transit agencies, pharmaceutical and healthcare, facilities or education
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated strength in communicating complex concepts effectively and persuasively to individuals and in presentations with multi-disciplined groups.
- Ability to establish and cultivate effective client relationships
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming is a global infrastructure firm that provides planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a...