Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-232: *Security Administrative Assistant
Location Washington Navy Yard, DC
Prepare Program Access Requests for review and approval.Conduct security indoctrination briefings and debriefings.Assist in developing transition plans, classification guides and other documentation.Prepare security-related correspondence such as approval/disapproval letters, appointment letters, accreditation letters, SOP/SSP letter and co-utilization memorandums.Assist the Government Security Officer in conducting annual facility and material inventories.Assist with preparation of security education materials using Microsoft Office programs.Visitor control and prepare visit certifications.Maintain visitor records and logs
Document control functions to include receipt and dispatch, transmission, storage and inventory of accountable material.Entry and maintenance of document tracking databases.Review documents and media for correct markings and application of cover sheets/bar codes.
- Top Secret Clearance with favorable SSBI completed within past five years.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a DoD classified work environment (Military, Government, Civilian, or DoD contractor).
- Working knowledge of Security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN Series, etc.).
- Proficient with Windows applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and course work and/or equivalent experience with clerical or business preparatory subjects (English, mathematics, or office methods).