The Security Administrator will provide support of the information security environment by maintaining the appropriate electronic access to all environments and support services under which data is administered.
1. Add new users, change access for existing users, terminating users across the enterprise.
2 Assist in the maintenance of a security awareness program to keep security issues in front of the user community.
3. The person filling this position must be able to communicate with all levels of management, and respond to many situations that require a high level of confidentiality be maintained.
4. Support the needs of the organization 24 x 7, 365 days a year, through a rotating on-call schedule.
1. Provide support on the day to day activities involved in maintaining the LAN/WAN security environment for American National agents and employees, including access controls built into applications, Email, and agent access rules.
2. Provide backup for the day to day activities involved in maintaining appropriate access.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Reports to the Director of Information Security.
2. Advises, consults, and coordinates with Senior Management on data ownership issues, IS Management on Security, Change Control and all access-related technology issues; Middle Management and Supervisors: as needed: Internal and External Audit to provide authorizations for access for every system audited.
3. Maintains good working relationships with co-workers, agent offices, claims offices, other internal departments, interested third parties, and vendors.
Farm Family - 16 months ago