H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Receive continuous training
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security gaps and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these security gaps. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
- We are currently searching for consultants with prior experience and working knowledge of Arcsight SIEM and Incident Detection
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Develop comprehensive SIEM architecture to support real-time security monitoring operations
- Conduct security analysis of collected log data and generate reports
- Build and implement SIEM reporting, dashboards and correlations to inform and assist clients' incident response teams and security managers
- Communicate with all levels of clients, follow methodologies, and create/present clear, concise deliverables
- Possess expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Develop security alerts based on threat intelligence and security baselines
- Develop processes and procedures around security event management
Basic Qualifications (All Required):
- Must have hands on experience working with Arcsight, RSA NetWitness, or Splunk
- Minimum 3 years of information security experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, ArcSight Certified Systems Analyst (ACSA), ArcSight Certified Integrator Administrator (ACIA) GIAC, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), GIAC Certified Firewall Analyst (GCFW)
- Conceptual knowledge of any of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
H2H Technology is a consulting and professional services firm focused on delivering information security solutions to enterprise customers....