Job Summary :
Responsible for the analysis and response to all client audit, questionnaire and RFP requests. Responsible for administering, managing and supporting the Information Security Service Request process. Analyses all service requests, decides on services necessary and coordinates all service delivery across the Enterprise IT Security department utilizing a risk based approach. Works collaboratively to ensure that new and existing solutions are developed and deployed in a secure manner.
- Will act as the primary point of contact for all client audit, questionnaire and RFP requests.
- Manages all security issues for assigned security service request and acts as the subject matter expert on security issues for the business unit initiative.
- Acts as the business advocate during internal security organization meetings, planning sessions and implementation of new services.
- Works collaboratively with areas of IT and IT security to ensure that all IT technology solutions are appropriately implemented and supported.
- Develops, implements, and ensures documentation of procedures, processes, guideline and policies related to Information Security Services Request function. Ensures requirements and deliverables are clearly defined.
- May provide consultation on the implementation and capabilities of the existing security technology within the Company.
- Prepares reports on security metrics related to the Information Security Services Requests.
- Understands the business organizational structure and culture to best attain objectives and results
Q1 Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard