The Security Analytics Engineer will be responsible for providing analytical analysis expertise and support secure coding practices throughout the NBCUniversal enterprise. The Security Analytics Engineer will work large data sources creating routines and algorithms to detect anomalous behaviors, indicia of compromises, and operational dashboards representing the risk posture of the business. To accomplish these tasks the Security Analytics Engineer will work collaboratively and in concert with teams in infrastructure security protection, detection, and response operations.
• Design and implement a variety of algorithms for detecting cyber anomalies and possible attacks against the NBCUniversal infrastructure
• Research and provide expertise in understanding corporate and business systems, including networks, hosts, software/firmware, and user
• Understand business and consumer needs and build resilient systems that are responsive to those needs while managing the risks within business acceptable levels
• Communicate effectively with the business, your supervisor and other team members
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
• Advanced studies in Information Security a plus.
• Desire to solve problems that have no textbook solution
• Strong proven ability in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
• Experience with object oriented design and development.
• Data exploration and data modeling skills.
• Experience working with recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies.
• Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
• Prior experience performing enterprise analytics support and building programs to support risk based decisions processes.
Apply to job
Save to cart
NBC Universal - 10 months ago
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...