This position can work out of our San Mateo office.
Do you want to work for a company that The Wall Street Journal named one of the top 50 new start-up companies or the Business Insider states is one of the 25 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career on? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
Coupa is emerging as one of the hottest Cloud Applications companies. Already managing $10+ billion in spending for worldwide enterprises, Coupa is recognized as the next generation leader of Spend Management solutions. With Coupa, the global enterprise is able to manage expenses, encourages smarter spending with innovative tools, provide real time views, and makes recommendations for organizational improvement.
We need a Security and Compliance Manager to manage security and compliance for the Coupa Cloud platform. This role will be responsible for defining and conducting security compliance program activities as Coupa grows globally, developing effective metrics/reporting systems and managing the external and internal audit support. This role will also support our Sales team with pre-Sales RFPs.
We need people who are self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, a can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team players, and results focused. We have an unwavering zeal to make our Customers Successful.
This position will report to the Vice President of Cloud Operations.
- Manage compliance projects across multiple teams, including operations, IT and development
- Develop internal policy and procedure documents to support Coupa’s security compliance initiatives
- Provide responses to customer security questionnaires and RFPs
- Participate in pre-sales calls with customers to discuss Coupa’s security capabilities
- Perform external & internal security compliance audit activities
- Perform vulnerability assessments and resolve security issues from assessments and other sources
- Advise internal business stakeholders on risk and compliance requirements and work in cross-functional partnership to help ensure those requirements are met
- Clearly explain our security compliance program to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent risk and compliance related role
- Familiar with industry compliance standards as they relate to Software as a Service, such as SOC1 (SSAE16), SOC2, FISMA, PCI and EU Privacy regulations
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is necessary in order to analyze and finalize documents
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Certifications such as CISSP desirable, but not required
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan. Along with a creative and exciting place to work, Coupa offers employees a chance to be part of one of the fastest growing cloud based companies in Silicon Valley.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coupa - 10 months ago