Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. It’s that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 “Best Places to Work” surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Are you a smart and highly skilled Security Architect looking to join one of the hottest SaaS and cloud companies in the world? Do you enjoy creating and managing security solutions in a rapidly growing global infrastructure?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our customers' most precious data remains secure when they entrust us with its safekeeping. Don’t miss out on a chance for an exciting and challenging security career.
Join Workday's technical security team as a Security Architect. This position is responsible for all technical aspects of information security. You will be responsible for working closely with the Operations, Network, Security, and IT teams in designing solutions, providing security oversight, and driving security projects to reduce the risk to Workday and Workday’s infrastructure. This is a technical role with the expectation that you are fluent in system security, network security, compliance, architecture, and incident response.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent Information Security role
- Experience with designing network security solutions for large distributed environments.
- Working experience with IDS/IPS/HIDS systems, DLP systems, firewalls, SIM/SEM systems, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- In depth knowledge of network-related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSEC, routing protocols, 802.1x).
- Experience with both defining and participating in an enterprise incident response program.
- Good understanding of IT risk management fundamentals.
- Develop, maintain, publish, and enforce information security standards and guidelines.
- Create and maintain the documentation of information security systems, tools, and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of securing all major operating systems.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver.
- Able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certifications a plus.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Workday - 19 months ago