Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
As a Solutions Architect you will provide enterprise clients technical leadership in the design, implementation, and configuration of network and data security solutions. The position requires the ability to be a strategic thinker and execute projects successfully. As a thought leader you’ll be expected to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. Ideal candidates will provide high quality of services for our clients, develop and maintain excellent relationships and maintain a proven track record of success.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in IT security engineering and architecture, including hands on experience designing and deploying solutions.
- Strong knowledge in network security design, architecture and implementation.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a complex environment where the problem could be software, hardware, network, or configuration.
- Domain expertise in 3 or more of the following areas: network security, network architecture and routing, Windows platform security, UNIX/Linux platform security, encryption, threat management, application security, database management, database security, data governance, entitlements management, identity and access management, data loss preventions, PKI, authentication technologies.
- Knowledge of routing protocols, with an emphasis on BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Understanding of Network Layer (2, 3, and 4) concepts and technologies, including:
- IPv4 Subnetting, NAT, and IPv6.
- Packet-level understanding of basic TCP/IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP).
- Understanding of VPN technologies, to include GRE and IPSec.
- Basic knowledge of MPLS, MPLS-VPN, and VPLS.
- Layer 2 protocols: STP and VLANs.
- Detailed understanding of Routing, Firewall, and Load Balancing technical capabilities.
- Configuration experience with Routers, Firewalls, and Load Balancers from multiple vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of network management technologies and systems.
- Current knowledge of security threats and security tools.
- Experience with Security Audit projects such as PCI.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer representatives at multiple levels of the organization – from highly technical to business-driven senior management.
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate complex network and security issues effectively.
- Experience in large data center designs.
- Basic understanding of XML, Java, and scripting tools.
- Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CEH etc. is a plus.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.
Eden Technologies, Inc. - 9 months ago