Provide technical thought leadership for enterprise security architecture and implementations. This role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on architecting security solutions that enable Esri to meet business goals.
- Collaborate between multiple groups (e.g., IT Infrastructure, IT Applications, Managed Services, and Development) to provide a risk-based, solution-focused perspective on technical security matters to understand business and application strategies and requirements
- Perform complex product evaluations; recommend and implement products/services for network security
- Validate and test complex security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies
- Develop project documentation including statements of work, detailed project plans, architecture designs, detailed implementation plans, deployment plans, project test plans, and operational training material
- Assess and design security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, content filtering, log management/security information and event management, anti-malware, mobile device management, and endpoint security
- Identify technology risks and independently evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of complex information technology controls over IT infrastructure, networks, and security
- Bachelor's in computer science, information security, or related field (master’s preferred)
- Five or more years of experience in enterprise security architecture including security architecture review and design experience
- A minimum of eight years of experience in implementing security technologies, strategies, and principles
- Strong communication skills with ability to accurately portray genuine security risk while also defining specific remediation steps that are consistent with our business model
- High level of technical knowledge coupled with an ability to effectively communicate specific business solutions while building consensus on security decisions
- Strong leadership, project, and team building skills; ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives by working effectively with others with a demonstrated ability to work cross departmentally
- Team oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment; willing to share ideas, documentation, and best practices
- Knowledge of ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, or similar frameworks
· CISSP or equivalent certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 21 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...