Specpro is looking for a qualified candidate who will be responsible for the following:
1.Performs support functions and assists in the planning, scheduling, and conducting of security activities, such as overseeing the issuance, accountability, and destruction of DEA building identification passes for access to DEA Headquarters. Responsible for updating and maintaining databases and inventory control of building identification passes and cards.
2. Coordinates with managers from Headquarters and Field Offices requesting the issuance of National Guard, Contract, and DEA identification cards (ID Cards), Administrative and Core Series credentials for new employees, for the replacement of lost or damaged cards, and for employees whose name and/or title have changed.
3. Serve as a point of contact for field divisions for the issuance of credentials and badging for DEA employees, contractors and Task Force Officers. Responsible for the issuance, accountability and destruction of HQ building passes.
4. Responsibilities include overseeing the issuance of “Retired” credentials and badges to retiring Special Agent’s. Maintaining contact with retired Special Agent’s to ensure that they receive their “Retired” credential and badge in a timely fashion.
5. Must have 3 years experience with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access). Access databases are used to input credential, identification cards, and badging information.
6. Researches guidelines and identifies the general policies and procedures to identify solutions to issues.
7. Operates office equipment such as optical character readers (scanners), photocopiers, facsimiles, and personal computers.
-Bachelors Degree and at least one (1) year of relevant work experience.
-Experience working with large amounts of data.
1. 1 year experience gathering pertinent data;
2. 1 year of experience typing technical information on a word processor at a minimum of 40 words per minute;
3. Oral and written communications skills.
4. Must have 3 years experience with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access). Access databases are used to input credential, identification cards, and badging information.
Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 2 years ago