We have a full time dispatcher opening. This is fast paced environment and will require exceptional communication interpersonal skill.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to work any shift including weekends and holidays
- Have good writing skills i.e. spelling grammar, punctuation
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Heavy phone and computer usage and ability.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Have 6 months of security experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be familiar with working a dispatch console
- Must be able to operate a CCTV and surveillance system
- Monitor multiple CCTV and surveillance system.
- Monitor multiple radio transmissions between supervisor’s, officers and other entities around the complex.
- Monitor the Fire Life Safety system from within the dispatch center.
- Dispatch officers to various location and keeping accurate status checks with officers.
- Answer telephone calls from management and mall tenants.
- Maintain accurate accountability of all equipment inside of dispatch.
Skills and Abilities:
- Get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public;
- Perform multiple tasks in a timely, courteous and professional manner;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and data;
- Maintains regular attendance to ensure avoidance of unpredictable, frequent and/or ongoing late arrivals and chronic tardiness;
- Ability to conform with established procedures and to help identify and solve problems;
- Ability to perform necessary physical duties, i.e. walking, standing, make necessary rounds, operate motorized vehicle (where duties require).
- Must be flexible with working schedule and able to work extended hours when necessary.
- Must be able to qualify and acquire all required licenses.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to function in all weather conditions
- Must adhere to attendance policy and codes of conduct on the job
- Must adhere to proper grooming standards as set forth by the company
- Valid Guard Card required by state regulations.
- 2+ Years of security dispatching experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Applicants must have a valid CA state driving license.
- Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening.
ANDREWS INTERNATIONAL IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EEO EMPLOYER
Andrews International is the leader in professional training for the security and law enforcement professional and for those seeking to...