Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the leading provider of travel and expense management solutions. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, Concur’s easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. By driving innovation in the travel and expense industry, Concur is on a mission to create The Perfect Business Trip for both the individual traveler and enterprise organizations. In 2011, Forbes ranked Concur the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company. Powering evolution in travel technology, the Concur Connect platform enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers and solution partners to access and extend Concur’s T&E cloud. Concur is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 100 countries and reaches millions of employees worldwide.
How would you like to help us secure one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world? Are you a dynamic, resourceful and talented security professional with a desire to detect, respond and defend against a wide array of technical threats?
As well as performing routine tasks such as firewall audits, operating our vulnerability management program, auditing changes for risk and responding to security monitoring alerts, you’ll be expected to perform a key role in shaping the way we go about securing our customers information.
There are no textbooks that can help you secure an environment so dynamic and ever changing as ours, so you’ll need to be the kind of person who can pioneer new ideas and solutions.
We are seeking a Security Engineer who is obsessive about security monitoring, vulnerability analysis and threat management in a dynamic team environment. This is a great opportunity to be on the leading edge of cloud security and simultaneously gain intimate knowledge of Concur products and services. You must be a quick learner, and have strong technical and communication skills.
This position will be a key part of Concur’s security operations team. As well as ensuring that IT systems, network and infrastructure are designed, implemented and operated in accordance with applicable security standards and practices, including PCI-DSS and FISMA.
This is a key security role, which requires a dynamic engineer who has a passion for security monitoring and vulnerability analysis.
- Keeping a "finger on the pulse" of all operation systems with the focus of detecting anomalous behavior
- Identify current and emerging cyber threats to our systems and environment and respond accordingly
- Ensure effective management and monitoring of security alerts and logs
- Ensure the overall Security posture of the systems and networks
- Consult with Engineering and Operations on technical security issues
- Design and implement security-related systems and functionality
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with tools and techniques for vulnerability management, intrusion detection, system hardening, log analysis, and security information management
- Experience with firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies
- Expertise in vulnerability assessments and leading resolutions of any security findings
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SEIM tools in complex environments
- Experience identifying security incidents.
- Experience in secure coding practices, security monitoring, log analysis, data mining and security alerting Web-based applications
- Previous training or experience with implementing PCI-DSS, FISMA, FedRamp, DIACAP, or NIST programs is desirable
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, GIAC
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
Concur - 16 months ago
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based,...