U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of enterprise wide security solutions.
• Responsible for recommending solutions for security risks and policy updates
• Evaluate new technology and provide alignment with current business needs
• Support the organization through the testing and evaluation of new technology and security controls
• Write technical reports that include suggested resolution for identified problem areas and perform operational risk assessment
• 5 + years of specific experience in information security
• Strong understanding of modern vulnerabilities and tools
• Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls including security configuration
• Strong understanding of Virtual Private Networking, VLANs, and TCP/IP
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Able to be a self–started and work independently.
• CISSP or other security certification preferred
Intelligent Decisions - 2 years ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...