Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a Security Engineer to support client engagements in our Woburn, MA security operations center. Presidio Managed Services is a well-established, Day 2 support offering with offices located in Greenbelt, MD, Woburn, MA, and Orlando, FL. As a Cisco Gold Reseller and Cisco Master Managed Services Partner specialized in Routing/Switching, IP Communications, and Security, Presidio is one of Cisco's "Go-To" partners for management of high end networks.
Need a Network Firewall Engineer who can work independently or with minimal direction. We work closely with customers on a regular basis to bring up their new Firewall service. We also work closely in the design phase confirming that stay within the guardrails outlined for the service they have. Candidate must be available for any/all escalations of Firewall issues that other engineers require assistance on. Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for any installs and escalations.
- Implement/Deploy new Firewalls as outlined by design docs
- Work with local customers on design/implementation reviews
- Implement Web Filtering policies
- Implement IPS/IDs
- Implement new Policies as outlined by customer
- Implement Remote Access (VPN) build custom MSIs for each individual customer
- 24/7 on-call rotation
- Ability to train fellow engineers on new implementations as they become available
- Tier 2 escalation for infrastructure issues as well as trouble tickets
- Work with customers on establishing proper connectivity (Internet, IPSEC Tunnels, SA,)
- Familiarity with SSL VPN Certification
- Solid understanding of implementing policy changes, new rule sets
- Be able to work independently
- Understanding of routing protocols BGP, OSPF preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation procedures
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with Firewalls
- Experience with VPN (IPSEC-Tunnels)
- Experience with SA (Remote Access)
- Must be familiar with adding routes, removing old routes, firewall rule changes, turning over devices for operations support
- Familiarity with adding users (TACACs, LDAP)
- Fortinet experience a plus
Presidio offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you*re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry*s best, contact us about joining our team. Presidio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant
Presidio Networked Solutions is the leading provider of professional and managed services for advanced IT solutions. Our services and solutions enable our clients to maximize their return on investment in data center/virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility and networking technology. More than 2,000 Presidio professionals serve over 5,000 clients in all 50 U.S. states, Europe and Asia. Presidio addresses the complete technology lifecycle – helping clients in the private and public sectors plan, design, integrate, operate and optimize their IT infrastructure. Presidio solutions are developed with strategic partners, including Cisco, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp and VMware, who are the leading innovators in the IT industry. Our unique capabilities and approach to serving our clients have translated into a track record of success.
M/F/V/H are encouraged to apply
Please Note: Principals only please. Any 3 rd party agency resumes will be considered unsolicited submissions, and if hired, will not be subject to any referral/placement fees.
Presidio offers the leading edge in remote network management services. We offer flexible and tailored monitoring packages, designed to meet...