Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all assigned first aid kits, flashlights, portable fire extinguishers, traffic control devices, laptop, copier/scanner, and other such items are accounted for and in good working order.
- Confirm that an up to date emergency contact list consisting of the closest medical responders, local law enforcement is readily available in the guard shack.
- Greet and log all visitors, both entering and exiting the assigned location.
- Maintain a written log of all visitors/passengers along with vehicle tags and vehicle descriptions.
- Conduct visual inspections of the passenger and opened cargo areas of all vehicles and confirm that they are not leaking any type of vehicle fluids, or fluids of any kind and recheck as they are leaving the location.
- Review the JSA/JRA, and HSE requirements, and other site specific rules and regulations before access to the location is granted.
- Report all suspicious activities, first verbally, and again in writing by filling out a report.
- Provide emergency medical assistance as required.
- Provide in writing any security deficiencies and report them in an expeditious manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent and First Responder certification required.
- Must have LA State Private Security Clearance.
- Proficient in the use of PC application such as Microsoft Office products, (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively, in verbal or written forms, with employees, customers, or the general public.
Safety Management Systems - 8 months ago