Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls at front desk.
- Responding to all types of emergencies (medical, fire etc).
- Performs rounds during shift, ensures building and grounds security, checking for intruders.
- Responds to questions and inquiries by residents, staff, and visitors.
- Keeps security information up to date, including log book, emergency information and alarms, and informs Supervisor about employee call-outs.
- Provides clerical support including photocopying, collating, mailing, and printing.
- Perform additional tasks, including but not limited to starting movies, delivering packages, cleaning up after events, setting up or taking down of functions.
You will need to possess one or more of the following :
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Ability to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitor
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
-High School Diploma or equivalent
-Service in the active duty military, military reserves or National Guard
-Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
-Meaningful and verifiable work history
-Minimum of one year verifiable and successful security experience
A.S.P Security Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
A.S.P Security Services - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -