Andrews International (AI), headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and operating locally in Bellevue, Washington, is a full service provider of security and risk mitigation services; and the largest private security service provider in the United States, has an opening for 1 F/T Officer for a client in the Bellevue, WA area.
Hours are Monday 11 PM-7 AM, Tuesday 11 PM-7 AM, Wednesday 11 PM-& AM, Sunday 11 PM-7 AM. Schedule is not final and additional hours as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to interior and exterior patrolling of the property, access control, escorting, special event patrolling, monitoring contractors and monitoring CCTV systems. Types of locations are private estates and private/public facilities.
Position designated hours are graveyard and weekends. This means that applicant must have their own reliable transportation as public transport is not reliable to job site.
Must have 3 years of Customer Service. with a positive attitude.
Metal detection experience strongly preferred, and must be computer literate for various systems, including but not limited to digital alarm monitoring, blotter, badging, etc..
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Security Officer will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
1) Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
2) Selective Attention -- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
3) Inductive Reasoning -- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
4) Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Job Activities for: "Security Guard"
1) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
2) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/computer form.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
5) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
6) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be called for an interview. Andrews International is an AA/EEO employer
Veterans Strongly encouraged to apply