Unarmed Security Officer/Guard
We are seeking Unarmed Security Guard professionals in the Zanesville, OH area
for nights and weekend shifts to begin IMMEDIATELY 40+ HOURS PER WEEK.
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred.
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard