H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Security Incident Response Engineer
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Security Engineer with a deep technical background and practical experience in operations. This candidate should have experience with Incident Response or working in a Manage Security Services environment. In addition, they must possess a working knowledge of perimeter defenses and be able to communicate the requirements necessary to assist with the protection of internal and external assets.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, customer-focused, team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Evaluating threats, vulnerabilities and risk while supporting real-time security monitoring operations
- Build, implement and deploy data security solutions
- Communicate with all levels of clients, follow methodologies, and create/present clear, concise deliverables
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Security event analysis and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS Incident response - triage, incident analysis, remediation)
- Ability to perform deep forensic analysis to aid in finding threats/suspicious activities in the enterprise
- Security Operations Center Procedures and Processes
- Experience with next generation threat defense technologies
- Develop processes and procedures around malware detection and analysis
- Ability to travel up to 75% nationwide
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS,
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.