This position is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the corporate IT infrastructure, as well as troubleshooting issues, system upgrades and implementing new technologies.
Information Security focused member of IT Infrastructure. Experienced in establishing information security framework and principles.
- Interacts in-person, via telephone, e-mail, and IM to assist teammates
- Active and engaged member of the Information Technology Infrastructure Team
- Analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues in a timely fashion in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs)
- Escalate and track issues to appropriate internal or external resources, as needed.
- Entails accurate and thorough documentation of all reported Incidents and Requests in tracking system
- Publish solutions to the knowledgebase, including but not limited to workarounds, FAQs, How-Tos
- Create and deliver training for Service Desk Analysts (Tier 1), Technical Engineers (Tier 2), and Applications Support Engineers (Tier 2)
- Develop and maintain documentation on systems, applications and networks
- Develop, maintain and execute Maintenance Plans.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, research, and improve the networking, systems infrastructure and applications, in accordance with the IT Maintenance Plan
- Identify areas of improvement and creatively develop short and long term solutions
- Automate repetitive tasks, and processes where efficiencies can be attained
- Self-motivated towards training goal of 80 hours per year
- Participate in the plus/delta process and IT customer satisfaction surveys
- Participate in the IT Root Cause Analysis process
- Identify and develop information security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Manage and coordinate security implementations across the organization providing high level of security while enhancing usability
- Perform internal security audits as well as work with outside consultants to perform independent security audits
- Development of requirements criteria needed to assess the level of security for new and existing applications and systems
- Develop corporate security awareness and training program
- Extensive ability to identify susceptibility, survivability, and vulnerability (S/V) of the systems, subsystems and delivery mechanisms, based on the knowledge of characteristics and capabilities of threats (e.g. protocol exploits, identity spoofing, malware injection techniques, application layer vulnerabilities)
- Extensive and specialized knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, processes, tools and methodologies to assure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information systems
- Extensive, specialized knowledge of network communication concepts, principles and architectures, associated with network planning, design, integration and maintenance. End-to-end knowledge of network transport technologies, systems, environments, services, protocols, performance monitoring and diagnostic analysis
- Extensive and specialized knowledge of system security domains (e.g., information assurance, anti-tamper, intrusion detection, software protection, software assurance, communications security, encryption and key management, network security, reverse engineering, countermeasures, certification and accreditation, special security endorsement)
- Research new technologies and opportunities for improvement as time and responsibilities permit.
- Proactively identify new ideas and opportunities being discussed within the company.
- Resource for the IT Group and DPR Business Units as time and responsibilities permit
- Identify opportunities to project DPR’s image as an innovative company by speaking at and/or participating in conferences, user groups, industry blogs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant system administration, networking, and security experience or 7+ years of relevant system administration, networking, and security experience
- Windows Server 2003 (MCSE)
- Windows Server 2008 (MCITP)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server Technologies
- Exchange (OWA, ActiveSync, MAPI, IMAP, POP, SMTP)
- Office Communication Server/Lync
- SharePoint Server
- Scripting/Light Coding (WMI, JSP, LDAP, DOS, etc.)
- Office Apps (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project, etc.)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator Security (CCNA Security)
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unity
- IPSEC VPNs (site-to-site, client-to-site)
- Layer 2/3 Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, GLBP, etc.)
- High Availability Technologies
- Load Balancing (Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft)
- QoS Management
- WAN Management (MPLS, VPN)
- Redundant Layer 2/3 Infrastructure
- Traffic Shaping (Packeteer/Blue Coat)
- WAN Optimization (Riverbed)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Firewall Technologies (PIX, ASA, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWALL)
- Cisco MARS
Added Value Skills
- Citrix XenApp
- SAN/NAS Management (EMC, NetApp)
- Remote Administration and Support
- Backup & Recovery (Commvault, Symantec)
- CMiC (Computer Methods International)
- Primavera (Oracle)
- Prolog (Meridian Systems)
- Timberline Estimating (Sage Software)
- ProjectWise (Bentley Systems)
- Embraces DPR’s purpose and core values
DPR exists to build great things.
Integrity. We conduct all business with the highest standards of honesty and fairness; we can be trusted.
Enjoyment. We believe work should be fun and intrinsically satisfying; if we are not enjoying ourselves, we are doing something wrong.
Uniqueness. We must be different from and more progressive than all other construction companies; we stand for something.
Ever Forward. We believe in continual self-initiated change, improvement, learning and the advancement of standards for their own sake.
- Fanatical commitment to providing world class customer service
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Effective participation in team environment, ability to motivate and coordinate team members
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of the business, core processes, and the data required to drive those processes
- Professionalism in dealing with end-users, vendors, consultants, and co-workers
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones.
- Ability to work effectively with others to identify impact on the company’s business processes, other applications, network, etc.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities
- Creative approach to problem solving is expected
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Develop expertise in each skill area exposed to
- Judgment – knowing how to respond to a problem in a manner consistent with the company’s primary interest
- Planning – Looks ahead and organizes activities to stay on top of personal workload and team needs
- Initiative – Seeks out new opportunities to contribute. Pushes the envelope, raises the bar. Treat each task as an opportunity to excel
- Ownership – Is totally committed to the success of the team and the company. Sees the success of his/her team as a reflection of self
DPR retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Primarily based in a DPR Regional Office, with travel to other regional offices or conference locations on an as-needed basis, and with the ability to work remotely on an as-needed basis.
- Construction site visits will require following DPR Safety standards
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- No relocation or sponsorship provided
DPR Construction - 18 months ago