Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
The security manager is responsible for developing, writing and implementing policies for security personnel with regard to the safety and security of the residents and staff and physical plant of the facility. All policies relating to security issues must be in conjunction with DOC, ACA, BDAP and other regulatory standards. Is responsible for the supervision and scheduling of security personnel and capable of performing security and safety work in the care, treatment and rehabilitation of persons within a facility.
- Able to provide effective supervision to staff.
- Ability to manage, organize, delegate and prioritize duties.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and aid them in adjusting to their specific problems.
- Basic knowledge of criminal behavior.
- Basic understaning of alcohol and drug addiction.
- Knowledge of correctional insitutions and/or military procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relations with staff, other agencies and the public.
- Valid drivers license.
- Knowledge of particular sill area such as maintenance, cleaning, transportation, safety and security etc.
Bachelors degree preferred, but high school diploma or GED is acceptable. knowledge of corrections and D&A abuse treatment preferred.
Must have current CPR/First Aid certification or obtain withinh the first 30 days of employment. Two years of supervisory experience or one year in residential treatment services or in correctional facility enviornment.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard