Job Description :
Core Duties :
- Responsible for providing comprehensive physical safety and security procedures to this facility.
- Develop, implement, and manage all security functions within the facility including maintaining security systems, access control, identification badges, and the guard force.
- Conduct local investigations of alleged theft, fraud or other illegal or improper acts within the facility and its grounds.
- Assist Corporate Security with computer or data security investigations, and also enforce companywide policies
- Continuously conduct security audits throughout the facility, and is also responsible for the local instruction of the companies Security Awareness programs.
- Manage multiple locations throughout Massachusetts.
- Direct operations of guard force, including all shift leads and post assignments (Operations, Badging, and Patrol)
- Recruit, train all Security Officers, either as temporary or permanent hires.
- Provide assistance and security training to the concierge department.
- Develop and manage the training programs in support of access control, report writing, patrolling as well as client employee training and awareness programs (New Hire)
- Coordinate all special events on campus that require security presence or assistance with departments for planning purposes for external events also.
- Attend meetings with Client Management to ensure that all departments are in compliance with the clients's security guidelines.
- Own and manage all aspects of the access control systems- CCTV, CCURE, card reader programs, Digital Video Recording Systems (hardware/software).
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure that employee issues, regarding security measures and concerns, are resolved quickly and to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Manage and update various punch lists covering all center security systems.
- Develop and maintain a weekly schedule.
- Direct and supervise the Emergency Response Team.
- Attend site board meetings and speak on behalf of the clients Corporate Security
Email Resume to:
- 5-10 years progressive security management or equivalent experience required
- B.S. or advanced degree with required experience preferred
- Must possess in-depth computer literacy.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced access control and camera systems
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse varieties of people and cultures at all corporate levels: utilize logical thinking and problem solving skills to conduct inquiries and investigations.
- Professional presentation demeanor to effectively deliver corporate security messages and training to all personnel.
SOS Security, LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -