Community Education Centers, Inc. (CEC) is a leading provider of offender reentry and in-prison treatment services in America, with nearly 30,000 offenders in its care every day in 18 states and the Commonwealth of Bermuda. CEC provides a full range of therapeutic residential and non-residential reentry services with a documented record of reducing recidivism.
As a Security Monitor, your primary duties include, but are not limited to, monitoring resident behavior, maintaining an accurate head count, transporting residents, and signing residents in-and-out of the facility and ensuring compliance with all state and federal corrections codes.
Serving as the primary point of contact for all residents from orientation to discharge, your duties will include monitoring resident walk-around behavior and visitations, conducting crisis interventions when necessary, and transporting residents by company vehicle.
You will perform:
- inspections of the residents lockers, sleeping quarters, and bags
- monitoring resident ingestion of OTC and prescription medication
- drug screening and body searches
- overseeing of security checkpoint and monitoring video cameras
- maintaining safety, security, orderliness, and cleanliness throughout the facility
- reporting and providing written documentation for all accidents, behavioral incidents, and
Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED degree and a valid drivers license. Knowledge of personal computers and basic keyboard skills are a definite plus. We conduct Drug Testing as a condition of employment.
Various Shifts Available
Community Education Centers offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). Apply Online, www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 15 months ago