Job Description :
Responsible for performing protective and enforcement functions to maintain a safe and secure environment for hotel guests, visitors, and employees. Work is performed in all areas of the hotel. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality.
Job Requirements :
Requires mobility. Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and kneeling. Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a rapid pace. Ability to grasp, life, and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a maximum of 150 pounds. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors. Normal vision and hearing range.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Respond to emergencies, disturbances, undesired conduct, and threats to life and property.
- Respond to assigned calls and initiate necessary reports and/or corrective action.
- Monitor the employee entrance/exit to ensure appropriate property business.
- Answer security telephone and dispatch calls to officers using a two-way radio system
- Monitor surveillance system, fire alarm system, property access control door alarm system, and other systems in the security control room.
- Consult internally with Company personnel and departments to assure adequate security
- Monitor pool area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with guests, management, and staff. Ability to read, write, and understand English. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
High school education or equivalent.
Minimum of one (1) year hotel security experience. Military or law enforcement background preferred.
State of Florida (Class D) Security License. CPR certification and first-aid training.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 years ago - save job