Conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior) of client site/property; control access; monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at site.
Respond in a timely manner to all accidents and incidents including emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, and intrusions by following emergency response proceedings in accordance with the Operating Procedure.
Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
Seek opportunities with customer and tenants and be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
Report to work on time and complete shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned) in assigned complete clean uniform.
Understand and successfully executes his/her post orders including the enforcement of client rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service. Customer service experience, preferred.
- Effective communicator (orally and written).
- Flexibility to work beyond typical business hours, to include periodic evening and weekend work .
- Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening .
- Andrews International is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer .