We are looking for a Security Officer to patrol commercial property(ies.) You will guard against theft, vandalism, violence or other threats.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Patrolling property to ensure safety and security.
• Documenting incident reports.
• Responding to the needs and requests of residents, tenants and patrons.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Current guard card.
• May require valid state driver's license.
• No previous experience necessary; requires on-the-job training.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good customer service skills.
Drug Free Workplace