Experience the benefits of a corporate security role for Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in the world. Koch companies have grown through investments of more than $45 billion during the past decade, creating more career opportunities at the businesses’ global security operations center in Wichita, Kansas.
The security team manages responsibilities that extend beyond the monitoring of company facilities. Each officer is expected to provide safe and secure environment, customer service, and support to Koch Companies employees, guests, and contractors.
- Camera monitoring, vehicle and foot patrols, staffing static posts
- Managing controlled vehicle and pedestrian access points
- First responder activities for alarm, medical, fire, and hazmat related situations
- Motorist assistance
- Follow contact lists, make appropriate notifications
- Maintain and update call lists, processes and procedures and other manuals to ensure information is current
- Create detailed written incident report
In addition, officers are expected to follow the Koch Guiding Principles, maintain a positive attitude and present a professional image in a team environment. Advantages of the Koch environment include:
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- A willingness to invest in value-added solutions
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo
- A collaborative environment for sharing and seeking knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in law enforcement, security, military, or customer service
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General computer skills including ability to create and change documents/information in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Available and willing to work varied shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to pass CPR/First Aid, AED and Private Security training courses
- Able to obtain a Basic Private Security Permit through the City of Wichita
- College degree or college hours in a related field
- Must be able to work a shift schedule with occasional overtime.
- Maintain Red Cross certifications on CPR/First Aid/AEDs.
- Ability to conduct routine security functions with or without reasonable accommodations including; walking patrols, climbing stairs, standing stationary posts, conducting vehicle patrols, changing vehicle tires, and providing jump-starts for vehicles in all climate ranges
- Ability to move rolling bins greater than 200 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining, chemicals and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; commodity trading and services; minerals; ranching; glass; and investments. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....