Nickelodeon Suites Resort is currently looking for a Security Officer. Please see bellow the responsibilities and if you qualify to perform this position, please go ahead and fill out your application online:
Requirements for this position:
- Responding and evaluating emergency situations to ensure that guests or employees are receiving the necessary attention.
- Patrolling the property in its entirety; lobbies, corridors, public rooms, restrooms and back of the house areas to ensure safe and working environment for guests and employees.
- Investigating complaints of disturbance, theft, vandalism, or accident.
- Completing incident reports for disturbance, theft, vandalism, and or accident complaints.
- Transporting emergency equipment to accident scenes.
- Conferring management, guest and employee to ensure that incident reports depict accurate information.
- Writing safety and security reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responding to lost child reports by engaging in property search, communicating with management and law enforcement.
- Assisting management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
The Nick Hotel is a great place to work! Want to know why? Follow us:
- Regular attendance is required.
- High school degree or GED
- 1-3 years prior security experience is preferred.
- A valid class D Security license is required/or must be applied for within 30 days.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written ).
- American Red Cross Aid and CPR certification is preferred.
- Rapid mobility is required to respond to emergency situations
- This position occasionally will require lifting up to 50 pounds.
Twitter - www.twitter.com/NickHotelJobs
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NickelodeonHotelJobs
Entertainment Auditions info – www.twitter.com/AuditionsAtNick
See all open jobs - www.NickHotelJobs.com
FORMERY the Nickelodeon Resort....Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark near Lake Buena Vista completes a $30 million top-to-bottom...