As our Security Officer, you'll provide protection for Nike personnel, property and guests using the highest standards of professional security service. You'll patrol assigned areas and promptly investigate and report unusual or suspicious situations, including fire or life safety hazards, and log reports in a clear, concise and accurate manner for potential follow-up by third party departments. You'll also monitor Nike activities and access to facilities using various security-specific software applications, CCTV, and fire and phone systems. In addition, you'll dispatch officers appropriately and actively participate in training requirements to continuously improve security skills. To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike. 341583
Qualifications Requirements for the position include:
Must be flexible to work varying and rotating work schedules and overtime that include evenings, weekends, holidays.
- High School diploma or GED 1 year of experience in security, law enforcement or a related field
- Knowledge of contemporary security and property protection techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of appropriate security actions in the event of an emergency situation
- Strong working knowledge of computer-based access control and alarm systems and an understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and email programs
- Able to pass a 7-year criminal background check and drive security vehicles
- Clean DMV record
- Able to read, write, speak, hear and understand verbal and written English
- Able to take quick, appropriate action in stressful, hostile or dangerous situations, be calm in emergency situations and handle confidential information with discretion
- Able to lift in excess of 30 lbs
- May be required to physically restrain hostile employees or guests
- Current DPSST Certification is preferred
Shift assignment may change and vary due to business needs. Mandatory overtime may be required.
Nike - 23 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....