Job ID: 3757386
Experienced Security Officer Needed for Private Residence
*If you do not meet ALL requirements and/or you are not available for the shift & pay offered please continue searching our career database for other positions.
**Candidates Must Meet ALL Site Requirements to Apply**
1.Driver's License for a minimum of 3 yrs. with clean Motor Vehicle Report
2. Prior experience REQUIRED in any of the following; 7+ years in the Security Field, Law Enforcement or Military background
3. Strong Written and Oral Communication a MUST
4. Customer service oriented & able to problem solve in any situation
5. Reliable transportation necessary. Site is not accessible by public transportation
Position entails monitoring the residence of a particular client, conducting vehicle and foot patrols of the facility, preventing access to private road, providing exceptional customer service, and remaining flexible to accommodate the client's security related needs.
Please Note: This is a talent pool database, there is no position currently available. When a position becomes available we will use this database to begin our search for qualified candidates.
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site. Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of AlliedBarton's Security Officer Basic Course exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy.
Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com .
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...