Project Manager needed in Sacramento - WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
As a global business and technology consulting services leader, Enclipse focuses on delivering tangible solutions.
By employing a team committed to questioning and challenging the status quo, Enclipse has established a culture that encourages independent thought, innovation, and flexibility.
If you join Enclipse, you can expand your technology platform while working for the Nation's most dynamic Health Care Leader.
Contract - 1+ year (Long term, multiple years)
- Class A Benefits that Start ASAP
- The Personal Touch -- You deserve it, We deliver it!
Sacramento, CA 94203
The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks and will be managed in alignment with the Information Security Roadmap Program:
- Project Initiation & Planning
- Develop all necessary project plans utilizing the Client Project Management Office Project Management Methodology, including but not limited to;
- Project Charter
- Scope Management Plan
- Schedule Management Plan
- Communications Management Plan
- Cost Baseline (Budget)
- Risk Management Plan
- Issue Management Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Other project management plans as required
- Identify project deliverables and milestones to ensure project goals/objectives are in alignment with the Information Security Roadmap Program
- Develop and document Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop detailed project schedule in Primavera
- Ensure Primavera Project schedule is approved by project Steering Committee and Information Security Roadmap Program Manager prior to being baselined
- Develop project organization chart including Project Team, Steering Committee and related roles and responsibilities
- Provide copies of project plans to Information Security Roadmap Program Manager as requested
- Project Execution and Control
- Provide day-to-day Project Management to include monitoring and facilitating progress, managing project resources effectively, resolving issues and risks, ensuring product quality, and communicating appropriate information to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Drive project to achieve successful outcomes (project completed successfully, benefits realized, improvements delivered)
- Provide first level review and approval of project deliverables and ensure Information Security Roadmap Program Manager and/or Deputy Program Manager and customer approves deliverables
- Provides leadership to the project team
- Manage Primavera project schedule
- Manage project issues to full resolution
- Manage risks and provide risk mitigation/contingency plans as needed
- Must perform risk assessments at beginning of each project phase and on a recurring basis throughout life of project
- Manage change control process
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resources
- Must escalate issues and risks to Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager throughout life of project
- Manage and execute project communication plan
- Perform project change management
- Enter project data in Enterprise Project Portfolio on time and with correct data
- Prepare and provide PMO standard status reports on a recurring basis to PMO Manager and Information Security Roadmap Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager
- Conduct recurring project team meetings and review issues and risks during each team meeting
- Prepare and deliver informative/well managed project communications
- Conduct recurring Project Steering Committee meetings and use Steering Committee update PowerPoint slide deck from PMO methodology
- Attend PMO Project Management Review (PMR) and Information Security Roadmap Program meetings as required
- Ensure project has approval by Product Standards Board and/or Enterprise Architecture Board
- Confirm that the delivered product meets documented objectives and quality standards
- Confirm that all requested functionality is included in the solution, thoroughly tested, and approved for implementation
- Manage the implementation of the selected product
- Monitor training activities to confirm that appropriate training is provided to the customer
- Project Management Administrative duties
- Submit detailed monthly timesheets with invoices
- Establish and maintain project related documents in PMO directory and Security Roadmap Program directory throughout life of project
- Identify and obtain necessary project resources using internal processes
- The Project Manager is expected to thoroughly understand the PMO project status indicator practice and utilize throughout the life of the project, to accurately set overall and individual status health indicator colors (Red, Yellow, Green)
- The Project Manager is expected to enter project data on time and with accuracy in Enterprise Project Portfolio (EPP)
- The Project Manager must ensure that EPP data is in sync with respective project status reports
- Project Closeout
- Develop lessons learned document
- Compile all final project documentation for PMO project library
- Additional Project Manager Duties
- He or she is expected to work well with others in a collaborative and professional manner and follow Client Core Values at all times
- He or she is expected to come fully prepared for all program and project related meetings
- Track lessons learned after each project phase
- Must follow Client policies as required
- Must keep security related information confidential as required
The consultant will provide knowledge transfer of project specific information. Knowledge will be transferred to the Client program team and/or incoming staff.
The knowledge transfer strategy will include the following:
- Consultant will develop project related documentation that will be housed in a centralized repository.
- Consultant will compile a list of resources, and materials as needed for complete knowledge transfer
- Conduct knowledge transfer to Client staff and ensure transition of the final products to ITSB maintenance and operations staff
- PMP Certification is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present/communicate to audiences that are comprised of Senior Level Executives and/or Senior Management.
Additional highly desirable qualifications for this engagement include:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Four (4) years security industry or networking experience
- Demonstrated experience managing security or network infrastructure related projects
- Experience with network infrastructure
- Security or networking certification a plus
- Experience with projects requiring security framework compliance, eg, ISO 27002, NIST 800-53, etc.