Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a rapidly growing service-based private security company that provides tailored security management solutions to some of the most influential Fortune100 companies.
We are looking for a Security Specialist in the Sherman Oaks, CA area to provide excellent customer service at one of our high profile accounts.
The purpose of this position is to patrol assigned zone by foot or patrol vehicle, enforce client policy and regulations, and investigate all facility related incidents. Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The Security Specialist reports to the Security Supervisor.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
• Patrols assigned post on foot or patrol vehicle to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
• Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger the client, its associates, or public safety
• Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; Maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
• Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer
• Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
• Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations/other facility related events, and provide back up for client personnel
• Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes
• Responsible for ensuring that all employees on company property have proper company issued identification
• Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
• Obligation for maintaining state and client requested certifications; all documentation and fees are the responsibility of the employee unless otherwise noted
• Site specific training will need to be completed within the first thirty days unless otherwise stated based on client or assignment of position
• Uniform attire and grooming standards must be maintained at all times while in uniform
Additional Job Functions:
• Perform other related duties as required
• Guard card required; Prior Military and POST grads are welcomed to apply
• Some Security experience (private/public sector)
• Supervisory experience is a plus
• Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision
• Basic computer skills
• Professionalism in appearance, work ethic, and positive attitude are essential
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. - 2 years ago
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...