MISSION & SERVICE
To protect our at-risk clients where and when they need us the most. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executive Protection
- Operations Management
- Logistics Coordination
- Estate Security
- Asset Protection
- Access Control
- Event Security
- Incident Management
- Emergency Response
- Threat Assessment
- Risk Analysis
*Associates are required to participate in on-going drug and nicotine screening for the duration of their employment.
- Interest in Security, Executive Protection, Law Enforcement, Operations and Logistics and/or Customer Service.
- Integrity and High Ethical Standards
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Drug and Nicotine-Free*
- Physically Fit**
**Candidates must meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for our openings.
- Competitive Salary Package based on experience and performance. Typical first year earnings range from $4
- 5,000 to $80,000, depending on an associate's background, experience, and overtime.
Long-Term Disability Insurance
401K Retirement Plan