Security Shift Supervisor
$18.74 per hour
All applicants must have a valid NJ SORA License (Security Guard) along with prior experience as a security supervisor
Security Officer Basic Requirements:
SOS SECURITY LLC
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Neat and professional appearance & friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have at least two forms of ID (social security card, driver's license, passport, work authorization, etc.).
- Must have working phone and reliable transportation.
Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States, SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. Our organization is designed to anticipate security risks and devise and implement solutions, drawing upon the dedication and expertise of our most valuable resource our employees. We offer a broad range of services, including: Executive Protection; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and System Design, Installation, Service and Support. Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients. You will work closely with a highly trained team of professionals, where you will be respected, well compensated and have opportunities for added responsibility and personal growth. If this sounds like the next step in your career plan, we invite you find out more by contacting SOS.
To set up an interview Fax or E-mail your resume to:
SOS Security LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer