The Security and Office Manager will have a wide variety of Security, Office, and Facility responsibilities.
Deputy Security Clearance Officer (50%):
Office/Facilities Manager (30%):
- Works closely with Security Officer to ensures efficient and effective processing of all Security Clearances for both the facility and Cray personnel, ensuring compliance with government and Company security policies and procedures.
- Safeguards classified materials and conducts periodic inspection and inventory of classified statuses.
- Compiles information of a sensitive and confidential nature regarding employees, management, and the organization, for government reporting.
- Develops, implements and manages document control procedures for classified information.
- Meets with federal government agency representatives regarding personnel clearances, cleared facilities, and other security matters.
- Processes Visit Requests and Foreign Travel requests for Cleared personnel.
- Manages Clearance Reinvestigations, Terminations, Indoctrinations and Debriefings.
- Attends security-related seminars and training throughout the year.
- Conducts security awareness training and annual refresher briefings.
- Prepares for and meets with auditor (DSS) to ensure facility clearance is maintained.
Other Responsibilities (20%):
- Manages all aspects of the site’s external office services/vendors which may include copy services, industrial safety and security, mail and distribution services, records retention, janitorial services, recreation services, utility services and communication systems (such as telephones and facsimile transmission systems), to meet organization needs.
- Partners with Building Management to ensure site is operating smoothly and regulations and rent are up-to-date. o Serves as Liaison for Building Management and landlord/tenant relations.
- Conducts Facility Orientation for new employees at the site.
- Manages the overall budget of the site, which includes: Working closely with Finance to set office budget; monitoring and tracking budget on a monthly basis; monitoring, researching, comparing, and purchasing all office items as needed, for the site.
- Participates in development of content for some bids/proposals, as well as physical production of bids.
- Coordinates travel and schedules meetings for Director of Sales and/or local site employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of related experience with a combination of Security Clearance management and Facilities/Office management responsibilities.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Excellent organization, written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Desire to help others, learn and assist in a supporting role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to partner with internal customers and external vendors, to ensure entire site is running smoothly.
- Available and flexible to work when required, including extended hours, night shifts, and weekends to support site activities.
As the global leader in supercomputing, Cray provides highly advanced supercomputing systems and world-class services and support to government, industry and academia. Cray technology enables scientists and engineers to achieve remarkable breakthroughs by accelerating performance, improving efficiency and extending the capabilities of their most demanding applications.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Cray Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, commonly known as supercomputers....