Full Time Positions available
Base Pay :
$9.00 - $11.00/Hour
To submit application go to www.skytechsecurity.com or Fax to 312 225 8887
SkyTech Security Services, a division of SkyTech Enterprises LTD, provides professional security services for commercial and government clients. Our company headquarters is conveniently located in Chicago with convenient access to public transportation. SkyTech Security prides itself with providing our staff with competitive salaries and union provided benefits. In doing so, SkyTech is able to attract the most qualified employees and we experience minimal employee turnover.
We have several immediate openings for armed and unarmed security officers. This person will have outstanding customer service skills and security related positions.
OIT (Officers in Training) program available, should you qualify for basic 20 hour training certifcate and application to receive PERC card.
SkyTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Stable and consistent work history
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must successfully pass a drug test.
- Must have a PERC card and 20 hour training certificate
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deal with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability