This exciting position is challenged with increasing Ag Partners Seed market share with the top growers in a geographic region. This increase will happen by providing seed support and service that represent real value to growers. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Work with Sales Agronomist to maximize & grow market share, services, and information to growers.
- Work with growers to provide the latest information about seed traits, technology and seed genetics purchased through Ag Partners.
- Effectively communicate the connections and advantages between our Precision Ag offerings and the seed product line offered by Ag Partners to targeted growers.
- Implement practical seed agronomic research that brings value to targeted growers including the InSite learning center plots.
- Establish side-by-side trial plots with targeted growers to collect & summarize performance data to help optimize seed product recommendations.
- Manage and develop relationships with Banks, Farm Managers and others that influence farm gate decisions within the assigned area.
- Make specific recommendations for corn hybrids and soybean varieties targeted growers.
- Build long term relationships with targeted growers.
Benchmarking position success:
- Develop effective working relationships with all Ag Partners agronomy job families.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Proven Market Share Seed gain on targeted growers.
- Seed knowledge & agronomic skills improvement.
- Consistent and heightened usage of our InSite Learning Centers to help improve image, and expertise within the region.
- Increased sales through key farm managers, banks, and farmgate decision makers.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent Ag related work experience. Minimum of five years of experience in a seed related position and a minimum of five years of experience working in the agriculture industry.
Ag Partners L.L.C. - 19 months ago
Ag Partners, LLC is an agricultural-based company providing products, services and market access in the areas of grain, agronomy, feed and...