Massimo Dutti is part of the Inditex group which is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. Its GLOBAL FLAGSHIP store will be opening soon in the heart of NYC’s Fifth Avenue!
Massimo Dutti stores are found in prime retail locations all over the world. There are over 500 stores in 50 different countries. It offers a wide variety of Men’s and Women’s fashions, ranging from sophisticated, high-end, to easygoing casual wear. Garments are always of a high quality combining luxury with comfort. Pure natural fabrics, subtle textures and innovative blends, achieve nothing short of a flawless look.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a timeless and exclusive European brand. The main focus is to provide the highest level of customer service consistently exceeding our client’s expectations.
If you are ready for new challenges and growth opportunities within the fashion industry, Massimo Dutti may be the right fit for you – Join us now!
The Tailor is responsible for satisfying customer requests and meeting the expectations for fit. You will be assisting our Fashion Advisors in achieving their goals by offering professional assistance with fit, alterations and the structural quality of our products.
- Display a strong talent in measuring, fitting and skillful marking of men and women’s garments for alteration
- Actively build and maintain product knowledge through an awareness of fit, style, construction and trends
- Ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- Ensure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored
- Assess viability and cost effectiveness of alteration and whether to be done in house
- Meet or exceed productivity targets
- Educate employees on proper fit, shop procedures and guidelines in a professional and friendly manner
- Strong knowledge of clothing
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a tailor
- High level of applied tailoring skills
- A business-like and well-groomed appearance
- A professional standard of time-keeping
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation package and paid sick days
- Employee discount
- Company-paid holidays
- Gym reimbursement
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Monster - 6 months ago