Expanding Marketing Company in King of Prussia has openings for Full and Part Time Creative Graphic Designers!
Reporting to the Print and Graphic Design Team Leader, you will be responsible for designing, creating, producing and editing print related projects. In addition to Print, you will also have exposure in creating Website Designs, Email Blasts and Promotional Products Samples. You should be able to motivate others, think conceptually, think strategically, provide educated solutions and have the ability to develop creative concepts.
Candidate must have practical graphic design experience. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of industry standard design tools and show examples of their work and knowledge including exposure to print production. Finally, you must have excellent communication, creative and thinking skills.
- Collaborate with other team members and clients to meet the clients needs
- Contribute to the overall design/layout of print materials and Promotional Product Proofs
- Managing multiple projects at a time and meeting tight deadlines
- Work with other departments to enforce branding and identity and make updates to other marketing materials as needed
- Optimize print files to ensure a quality printed product
- Keeping practicality in mind when designing to ensure that elements will transfer to other mediums with ease
- Design with a marketing angle in mind
- Proofing your work to prevent errors
- Create documentation for repeatable processes and projects
- Logging billable time for every project worked on
- Evaluate, recommend, and customize tools & techniques used by the team
- Desire for growth
- Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Ability to work under pressure and have excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and thinking skills.
- Ability to write creatively and professionally
- General experience creating print ready files - bleeds, color modes, dpi
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other business application software
- Consistent use of spell check and grammar check
- Experience working in a PC based environment
- Knowledge of designing for the Web is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Social Media, Email Marketing is a PLUS
JobHost - 23 months ago