AIR Worldwide (AIR), a member of the Verisk Insurance Solutions group at Verisk Analytics, is the scientific leader and most respected provider of risk modeling software and consulting services. AIR founded the catastrophe modeling industry in 1987 and today models the risk from natural catastrophes and terrorism in 90 countries. AIR offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, global clients, and hundreds of the most innovative, talented minds in the industry.
Due to the ever-increasing need for risk transfer in the global economy, the business of risk management is growing rapidly across the globe. We are currently looking for intelligent, highly motivated, entrepreneurs to join our expanding segment marketing team. Work closely with our clients and prospects to understand their business needs, as you learn the science and statistics that underpin our models, to define and implement strategic marketing campaigns for our catastrophe risk models, software applications and services.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- Drive content generation process and ensure consistency of messaging at AIR and industry events
- Provide marketing support to segment teams including the development of collateral and client presentations
- Gather market requirements for new or updated catastrophe models
- Manage client communications for model and software updates and new model and software launches
- Generate thought leadership that promotes AIR’s point of view in the (re)insurance industry
- Experience with marketing, consulting, business development, or sales in the software, technology, finance, biotech or other technical industries
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex concepts into language that is understandable and compelling to business decision makers
- Driven, self motivated and self-directed; comfortable working in teams and independently to complete projects
- Ability to build relationships with and lead cross-functional teams consisting of professionals with a variety of diverse roles, including senior managers, research scientists, actuaries, salespeople, marketers, consultants and support staff
- Advanced user of Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of any the following areas a plus
- Meteorology, seismology, structural engineering
- Risk management
- Property & casualty re/insurance industry, particularly underwriting, reinsurance or actuarial experience
- BS or BA degree in science, engineering, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline
- MBA preferred
- Some travel required
- 5-7 years progressive work experience in a client-facing role (marketing, consulting, business development or sales)
AIR offers a culture of dedicated, motivated, highly skilled individuals who are driven to deliver superior solutions to our clients. If this sounds like your ideal environment we are eager to speak with you.
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...