• BS or higher engineering or equivalent degree
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience performing seismic equipment qualification for nuclear power plants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong functional knowledge in the application of IEEE 344 to the seismic qualification of class 1E nuclear power plant equipment.
• Functional knowledge of calculation and design control requirements applicable to the nuclear power industry.
• Basic knowledge of structural steel design
• Must be available for occasional business travel to Georgia and Alabama
• Must be able to obtain an unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant
• Professional engineering license
• SQUG Generic Implementation Procedure certification
empyrean services - 4 months ago