RPS Group is major global energy, planning and environmental consultancy with over 4,000 staff and with offices in Europe, Australia, SE Asia, Middle East, Russia, Africa, America and Canada.
RPS Energy is a major division of the RPS Group offering multi-disciplinary consultancy and providing technical, commercial and project management services to the upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum industry as well as the on and offshore renewables industries. Capabilities cover a broad spectrum and include geoscience, petroleum engineering, economics, HSE, risk management, management consultancy and operational QA/QC and program management.
RPS Energy has an established track record with numerous major clients. We are embarking on a major programme of further expansion in this sector and are seeking the right individual to support this expansion with immediate involvement in high profile flagship energy projects.
Role: Seismic QC HSEA (Marine and Land)
Responsibilities will include but not necessarily be limited to:
Providing technical input to projects, which could include one or more of the following:
• Assist in development of HSE Management Systems and supporting plans and procedures
• System roll-out and training
• Advising on regulatory requirements and development/implementation of HS and/or E plans
• Application of H&S risk assessment processes and tools JSA/HAZID/HAZOPS) and/or EIA process to various operational activities
• Recommend practical controls to mitigate risks and/or impacts
• Development of emergency plans and/or oil spill contingency plans
• Development of Safety Case components
• H,S and/or E auditing for system and/or regulatory compliance
• Participating a variety of HSE projects
• Liaising with project teams
The candidate should:
• Possess a degree in a Science or Engineering subject (preferred)
• Posses an H, S or E qualification (chartered status would be an advantage)
• Have 2-3 years industry experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
• Have knowledge of HSE management systems
For more information please contact the Houston recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.