Bakken Staffing is looking for an Branch Manager in Dickinson, ND. This person would need to manage operations of the office including, overall productivity, sales performance, payroll, collections and human resource functions.
- 5 years business management experience
- Possess good organizational and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows XP Operating system
- Proven record of exceptional leadership qualities and experience
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license free from repetitive violations
- Provide goals to the branch staff as it pertains to sales, productivity, and placement needs.
- Must make a minimum of 10-15 sale calls a day with perspective business decision makers.
- Must set a minimum of 1 new customer meeting per day (These are meetings with the qualified decision maker).
- Close a minimum of 2 new accounts a week (a new account is considered established when workers have been sent out and paid.)
- Follow up with sales staff to communicate presented leads and discuss plan of action.
- Must stop by and visit with every current client at least once a week to evaluate effectiveness of services provided.
- Ensure that daily sale boards are current and accurate to send to Area Manager or Vice President daily.
- Effectively follow-up and handle all issues that arise on job-sites within a timely manner.
- Perform collections calling, in person, or on any customer who has not responded to calls in regards to their past due accounts, or who are at the 45-50 day point.
- Ensure that applications are being completed correctly with pay rate staying within the budgeted amounts.
- Ensure that margins are staying at the goal 32% and sales are meeting or exceeding the budgeted standards.
- Communicate the daily summary and invoicing preview with the staff to be sure they are aware of all pertinent information such as where the office is as far as temp labor sales for this week vs last week, new accounts this week as opposed to the weekly goal set, how many collection calls have been made vs. the weeks goal, how much money has the office collected.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that customer work locations are safe.
- Ensure branch environments are free from recognized hazards.
Pay is DOE - Salaried
Benefits included: Health, dental, vision, vacation, holiday, stock options
Hours: minimum of 40 hours a week; must have open availability (mornings, days, evenings & weekends); must be available all hours within a 24 hour period