SOS Employment Group is currently searching for a dynamic Selling Branch Manager to manage one of our newest branch offices in Moab, UT.
- Complete and update an analysis of business potential in assigned market.
- Use the market analysis to complete a business plan for the year.
- Develop monthly and quarterly financial goals based on the business plan and fiscal budget.
- Ensure strategic client information sheets are completed on all clients serviced by the branch.
- Work with branch staff to develop a strategy for retaining the branch’s key accounts.
- Develop list of new customer targets using Ideal Customer Profile that will help achieve branch financial objectives.
- Complete blue sheeting and sales funnel on top new customer prospects.
- Develop a needs assessment and sales strategy for selling appropriate services to targeted prospects.
- Complete required reports on sales and customer service activities. Review reports with RAD Manager Weekly
- Monitor resolution of customer service issues to ensure they are handled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Arrange for site visits to be completed on active accounts to ensure temporary associates used to fill orders match the clients’ requirements regarding skills and ability.
- Develop client relations with key personnel in each account to include Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Sr. Management and supervisors.
Human Resource Management
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to ensure the branch is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Routinely review branch report card and take appropriate steps to resolve any deficiencies identified.
- Manage branch expenses in relation to gross profit so as to achieve budgeted net profit goals.
- Collaborate with risk management regarding work place safety and correct assignment of Worker’s Comp codes so as to minimize job related injuries and workers’ compensation costs.
- Generate and review periodic financial reports to determine the branch status in comparison to established financial goals. Discuss with supervisor plans to resolve financial results that are below expectation.
- Establish performance standards and goals for direct reports in a timely manner.
- Utilize company-endorsed programs to train new hires and existing staff on procedures for performing the key functions of their job.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and home office training personnel to help staff achieve optimum performance.
- Utilize hiring criteria and hire success profile to identify staff best suited to fill an open position .
- Delegate work assignments to staff members and follow-up to ensure assignments are completed.
- Create an atmosphere of empowerment amongst staff members through training and coaching activities so as to minimize turnover.
- Periodically evaluate overall effectiveness of branch operations and take appropriate steps to resolve any problems effecting achievement of the business plan.
- Periodically meet with staff members to review results related to business plan and budget. Collaborate with staff to develop strategy to improve results where needed.
- Maintain an effective balance of time spent on people development and business development so as to maintain positive employee morale.
SOS Employment Group is one of the fastest-growing, privately-held staffing companies in the United States. We serve a diverse range of clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. SOS Employment Group was ranked #32 by Staffing Industry Analysts for revenue generation.
- College degree or equivalent years of experience and training.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a management capacity.
- Minimum 2 years outside sales or business development experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with outside contacts.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of government EEO and Wage & Hour regulations related to hiring and placing temporary employees on assignments.
- Able to read and analyze various financial reports related to branch operations.
- Able to work a standard schedule as defined and extended hours as needed.
We offer a competitive salary, base plus incentive and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry including 401K with unlimited growth potential.
Candidates interested in this opportunity and have the experience and skills necessary, please send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only candidates with the experience and skills necessary will be contacted for further consideration.
SOS Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels
SOS Employment Group - 15 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...