Position: Selling Supervisor
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: Newburgh Mall
Zip/Postal Code: 12550
State/Province: New York
Requisition Number: 18235
Looking for a new opportunity to challenge you along with opportunities to advance? This is the right place to hone your customer service and merchandising skills to take you to the next level in this hourly position.
Join our management team of retail experts who share their knowledge of the latest retail trends, assist customers with selections and merchandise new product as it arrives! Our Selling Supervisors have the opportunity to have a career path leading to management opportunities within our stores through hands on training and real life experiences.
Our Selling Supervisors support the Store Manager of one or more selling areas to achieve store’s sales and profit objectives. You’ll be working directly with our associates and management team to drive sales in your assigned area of the business to ensure each customer receives services that meets or exceeds company standards.
We’ll value you’re:
· 6 months to 1 year related retail sales experience.
· Strong aptitude in customer service and selling techniques.
· Proven leadership skills, including the ability to problem solve and develop talent.
· Enhanced decision-making in dealing with dissatisfied customers and internal conflicts.
· Strong merchandising skills with the ability to analyze performance to drive sales.
Work schedule flexibility required and will include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is a regional department store operator in the United States, offering an assortment of brand-name fashion apparel...