The QA Analyst reports directly to the QA Manager and is responsible for the development of video based – learning course content and conducting QA testing for IT solutions.
The selected candidate will enjoy a low travel requirements of only 10% and the ability to work from home about 75% of the time.
- 60% - Instructional Designer: Instructional Designer has a key role to play in developing and implementing course standards and is primarily responsible for course development.
- 40% - QA Analyst: QA Analyst has a key role to play in new IT solutions. Responsible for all testing phases; integration systems testing, user acceptance testing and performance / load testing.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Instructional Designer - Initiate and complete all aspects of instructional design.
QA Analyst - Initiate and complete all aspects of testing.
- Design and develop courseware for e-learning and virtual classroom settings
- Develop learner-centric course material that achieves stated learning objectives
- Develop teaching aids such as lab or class exercises and assessment techniques
- Contribute and present innovative ideas for new curriculum and programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure courseware development activities are delivered quickly with high quality
- Develop and coordinate test plans
- Provide recommendation as condition for production system release
- Provide post‐implementation support for all deliverables
- Develop relationship with internal operating groups and external customers
- Manage test environment for integration testing activities
- Manage testing software scripts
- Develop functional specifications and customer report templates for technical analysis
- Effectively working with Business Analysts and Project Managers to meet deliverable deadlines for various projects.
No agencies/third party recruiting will be used, please no calls. All interested candidates must apply on-line for proper consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required. Degree in IT preferred
- 5 years of experience in developing e-learning and instructor-led training programs or modules required
- 5 years of experience in QA / testing preferred
- Familiarity with adult learning principle and practices and how to incorporate them into engaging “learning experience” for the end user required
- Working knowledge of industry-standard instructional design tools (such as Articulate, and Captivate) to produce engaging, interactive courseware required
- Learner-focused service orientation and commitment to quality in all aspects related to training, learner development and content delivery required
- Ability to multitask effectively and possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- QA experience with in-depth understanding of software testing principles and techniques is preferred
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Strong troubleshooting and investigative skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with a service-oriented mindset.
- Automated testing experience is a plus
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)